No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2015 10:48 am  #1

Personal favorite Sci-Fi shows

I have three favorites when it comes to Science-Fiction television shows. In no particular order they are without a doubt... Doctor Who, Firefly, and Cowboy Bebop. If you haven't seen any of those, check them out. Cowboy Bebop is an anime from the late '90s, Firefly is a late '90s show from Joss Whedon ( you should really know that already), and Doctor Who...if you don't even know that one there's something wrong with you!

"it's like living with a six year old." - Lucky Day

8/20/2015 12:13 pm  #2

Re: Personal favorite Sci-Fi shows

I know all of them, even though I haven't seen much of Cowboy Bebop. Just never been able to get into anime.

Funny thing about Firefly, I didn't really like it when it first started on Fox. It didn't make any sense to me. After it was cancelled, I found out why. Fox was showing it out of order. They showed the pilot last! When Sci-Fi channel started showing it, they showed it in order. I gave it a second chance and liked it, since it made sense then. Went out and bought the series on DVD and watched the whole thing over a weekend.

Doctor Who! My all time favorite sci-fi show. My first Doctor was number 4, Tom Baker. Started watching it in the '80's when I was a teenager on PBS. I feel sorry for the New Who people who only know Dr. Who from the new series. They are missing so much from the original.

Sliders, another of my all time favorite serieses. Another great series ruined by Fox. I have always love parallel universe stuff, so Sliders was right up my alley. If you haven't seen it, they have the full series on Netflix. Give it a watch!

Stargate SG-1 is another of my favorite serieses. It had planet exploration without having to go into space! Great stories and action.

Farscape. That was a great space exploration series. A guy from Earth get's stranded out in space and hooks up with a ship of aliens. How could you ask for more? http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

So many great sci-fi shows over the years, I could probably go on forever. LOL!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

8/02/2016 8:23 pm  #3

Hands down favourite show EVER Red Dwarf because I am a smeg....  lol

8/03/2016 12:05 pm  #4

I love Red Dwarf! I'm a Smeg Head too! Such a funny series. I wish there were more sci-fi comedies.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera