No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2015 5:46 pm  #1

Joining Factions

One of the many things I have read about this game is there are are some kind of AI factions that a players can either cooperate with, or become an enemy of. I would love to see the ability for players, perhaps as a group, to form their own factions, or to become able to join AI factions and actually do things for the faction. I would love to see where this game could go in terms of its potential as a tactical war game against something other than another AI.

You only believe that you think you exist.

10/14/2015 3:19 pm  #2

Re: Joining Factions

Yeah, it would be cool to join factions or to form our own. That's one reason we plan to try and chart the galaxy so we can meet up in game. Plus, I want to see what another player looks like.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

10/14/2015 3:29 pm  #3

Petreak wrote:

Yeah, it would be cool to join factions or to form our own. That's one reason we plan to try and chart the galaxy so we can meet up in game. Plus, I want to see what another player looks like.

Have you made any plans towards that goal? Is there any kind of clan or gang this community will be represented by in the game?

10/14/2015 3:39 pm  #4

Not yet. Don't think we have thought that far out yet. We should try to plan something.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

10/14/2015 3:44 pm  #5

If it's planning you want, I can help. First you want to think about what we want the group to be about, and name it appropriately. I am horrible at naming groups, but we should discuss what we want to acheive as a group. Could be somewhat pointless because we don't know the paramaters of the game, but we could make our goal to push the limits of what the game is capable of.

11/23/2015 6:18 am  #6

I think it would no be nice to leave the rest of the kind of the players out of the game,for example there are those of us who would love to be in a war so i made a post about it here http://nomansfansite.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=132

Board footera