No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2015 12:59 pm  #1

No Man's Sky has a release date!

There was a new video released today at the Paris Game Week event. At the end of the awesome video, it displays the message June 2016. Oh well, I guess they couldn't get it out this year after all. At least we did get a release date.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

10/27/2015 1:39 pm  #2

Re: No Man's Sky has a release date!

50% relieved... 50% dissapointed.

Last edited by Equinox Black (10/27/2015 1:45 pm)

10/27/2015 1:46 pm  #3

Notice at 0:57 it says discovered by SEANPG2015?  I love how they always have something named in relation to whatever event they are doing at that given time.

10/27/2015 3:08 pm  #4

Equinox Black wrote:

50% relieved... 50% dissapointed.

I'm with you there. Still, I'm happy we have a release date, just hate that we have to wait another 8 months. Uhg!!!
Now, I just have to survive 8 months to be able to play the game. LOL!

10/27/2015 3:25 pm  #5

I am completely happy with this. I was realistically expecting a Holiday 2016 release date. And I'm more than fine with them having 8 more months to polish and tweet the game to perfection. Too many people wants things immediately, and will end up with a buggy unfinished game.

"it's like living with a six year old." - Lucky Day

10/27/2015 6:47 pm  #6

I second that EB.

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." - Socrates

10/30/2015 11:03 am  #7

Well, seems we've got to keep ourselves busy til june 2016 then. So what games will everyone be playing to fill that gap the next 8 months? Personally I will be finishing up The Witcher 3 and start with Fallout as soon as it arrives. I'm curious though what you are lookinh forward to.

(ex-)Janitor Monjacu Clarke.

10/30/2015 11:33 am  #8

Maybe we WON'T have to wait until June 2016... I can still immagine a use and purpose for open/closed beta... There are alot of planets... and I can immagine they spend a lot of time looking for stuff that is "broken"... I'm sure they could use help... even if they had an open beta for a week or 2 and encouraged people to discover as much as possible we would still only hit like 1% of everything.

As for other things to spend time on... Wildstar, Halo 5, and Battlefront... (maybe Fallout 4... )

And I've decided to learn lua... been meaning to for a long time, but just havent gotten around to it.

10/30/2015 7:13 pm  #9

It would be nice if they did a beta, but they probably won't. I would love to check my e-mail and have an invite from them though.

I too still need to finish Witcher 3. I'll also be playing Fallout 4 and a week after it's release, Star Wars Battlefront. I might play some other stuff too, not sure what that will be though. Anyone else going to play Battlefront? Maybe we can get a team going to play it.

11/03/2015 8:23 am  #10

I'll be doing Battlefront XB1.

Board footera