No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 6:09 pm  #1

Dave from PlayStation Access played No Man's Sky

Dave and Nath from PlayStation Access discuss Dave's time playing No Man's Sky. There is a lot of new information in this video. It really is worth watching the whole 24 minutes.
Check it out!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

3/05/2016 5:06 pm  #2

Re: Dave from PlayStation Access played No Man's Sky

This is a great video. Dave mentions a lot of new information about the game. I so want to see the alien races and learn their languages. I was wondering if we could save our game, but I don't know if I will like how they are doing it. It might work ok. I would just hate to do a bunch of stuff after saving, then die and lose all my progress. I guess it will make me play carefully. All the information about building interiors was awesome as well. I love exploring, so I'm glad we get to explore more than just planet surfaces.

3/05/2016 6:58 pm  #3

The game saves by its self. If you die you wont lose your upgrades to your suit or wepone. You will only lose what you had on you if you didn't added to your ship

3/05/2016 7:24 pm  #4

WOW! WOW! WOW! :D

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." - Socrates

3/05/2016 9:30 pm  #5

And you will respwan by your ship. β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

3/05/2016 11:45 pm  #6

I don't know exactly how it works. Sean has said in the past that things you found will be lost if not uploaded to a beacon before dying, so I guess everything isn't saved. I guess that's why they made the save points Dave mentioned. Maybe you can save at certain locations to temporarily keep progress.

Board footera