No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 10:34 pm  #1

Trying to make it to June 21.

Ever since the announced the date for No Man's Sky. I do not know what to with my life. Seems like i cannot get my mind off the game. I keep looking for videos to look at. 

I am really excited for this game. This is an new era for gaming. I hope they make it for VR. I want to get the new VR from HTC vive but i do not what to get it if it does not work with no man's sky. 

HELP I do not know what to do to keep my self busy till the game comes out. Any good games i should play to kill time?

3/08/2016 11:20 pm  #2

Re: Trying to make it to June 21.

I'm in the same boat as you, but I have been suffering since December of 2013 when I first saw the game on the VGX awards. I tried to see if there were any fan sites for the game, but couldn't find any. That's why I made nmsfansite.com in February of 2014. LOL!
I keep searching YouTube everyday for videos too. Anything to help me make it to June 21st. Most games I have to play, just aren't doing anything for me right now because all I can think about is No Man's Sky.
I wish I could help you out, but I need help myself. LOL! 

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

3/10/2016 8:23 am  #3

If you haven't already. There is a guy who goes by the name COBRA on YouTube. He does everything No  Man sky. He post videos everyday and they are really good. I have seen all of his video more then once. I think that can kill some time  and you can learn more about the game if you haven't seen them already.

3/10/2016 5:30 pm  #4

I've known about Cobra since his first video. I wish I had started making videos like him, then maybe I could get more people on these forums. LOL! I just can't seem to get people to join us here.

3/10/2016 11:20 pm  #5

i just read this one before i sent the other post. Sorry lol. Well ask him to mention you in his video? i added him on skype and soon i might be on his show. If i do i can give a shout out to the site and see if more people can join. Also comment on his videos and leave your link below.

3/11/2016 3:45 am  #6

I personally don't like posting links on people's YouTube videos, but if he doesn't mind you plugging the site, then feel free to plug away. I've thought about maybe contacting him, but don't know how he would respond to me.

3/20/2016 9:41 am  #7

This video Is one of my fav. I keep watching it. When he showed the menu I got so happy. I like what they show and what he says about the game. There is so much information. I keep watching over and over. 

https://youtu.be/CLcjvIQJns0

3/20/2016 5:20 pm  #8

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a great video! I wanted to do a video myself using some of the footage from it, but I wasn't able to get permission from IGN. They turned me down. Said they don't give people permission to use any of their content. Oh well! I tried to do it the correct way as not to cause a problem and get shot down, where other people that don't get permission use the footage anyway and get away with it. LOL!
I don't know how many times I have actually watched the video myself.

3/20/2016 8:08 pm  #9

Awe no that sucks. And unfair. And you should do a video. Try  just to quote different videos

3/23/2016 7:17 pm  #10

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid we're all in the same boat with this issue. I would humbly encourage you to savor and enjoy these last 3 months of anticipation. After all, you won't be just buying and playing another game, you're taking part in an event that will forever change gaming history. Use these months to plan the event. How will you celebrate? Think about the details. Where will you playing? Is the room set up the way you want? Is your controller, keyboard, console/pc etc up to the task? Will they keep cool enough for prolonged play? Is your chair comfy for extended gaming? How about food? Pizza is great but do you really want delivery 3 times a day, for however long you play? Maybe plan, cook and freeze some. What about drinks, snacks etc? How will you be dressed? You should be just as comfy during hour 1 till hour 72. Get you calendar straight now, plan your dental, optical, and haircut appointments so your fresh for gaming. Cut the grass a few days before, make sure you AC is installed, pamper yourself in your daily ritual before hand, prolonged relaxing shower, get a message, sauna, shave and get plenty of sleep. Get into a small excersize and stretch routine to prepare your body for the strain of holding your controller that long. Perhaps work on building mighty thumb callouses, to prevent game-killing blisters. Go outside? Enjoy this time as much as you can, you might not see daylight in a while after june 21st.

Last edited by ps4stonemovies (3/24/2016 10:36 am)

Board footera