No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2016 10:39 am  #1

i Just wanted to know who getting the PS VR?

I am going to pre order the PS VR on Tuesday.... is anyone else getting it?

3/18/2016 1:51 pm  #2

Re: i Just wanted to know who getting the PS VR?

I would like to get it eventually, but I'll probably wait a while. Can't really afford to spend $400 on it this year.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

3/20/2016 9:36 am  #3

I was not going to get it. But I cannot wait until it is out. Man i always wanted to play with an VR. I hope I hope to god that they do it for No Man sky. this week I been so busy so I am happy that this month is almost over. I have a count down on my phone and on my computer. 

3/20/2016 5:23 pm  #4

Yeah, June 21st can't get here soon enough. I'm freaking out! I've never tried VR before, but I really want to. Might have to find someone with it to make sure I like it before getting it. I would hate to drop $400 on something and not like it.

5/19/2016 2:31 pm  #5

I'm tentatively excited about VR. I like what I'm hearing about it, but as I suffer from travel sickness quite badly I'll probably wait till the Eurogamer expo here in the UK in the fall of 2016 to try it out first hand. Too costly at the moment to sink my cash in to it without trying it out first.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Phoenix_Z80.png
“Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable.” 
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

5/20/2016 2:12 pm  #6

I would like to try it first before buying it as well. That's a lot of money to waste on something if it sucks. LOL! Hopefully I'll like it.

Board footera