No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 8:23 am  #1

NMS streaming

I'm sure that at least 50% of the people that buy this game will plan on streaming it, and that makes me incredibly excited! Unlike most other games on the market, this game offers everyone who plays it a unique run-through. Everyone's broadcasts will be similar but different. Don't get me wrong, I won't stop playing long enough to watch someone else, but its sounds cool! I'm planning on streaming via twitch and youtube. I've done some test streams, but this will be my first real game broadcast for my close friends/family to check out the game. Are you planning on streaming it? Tell us about what will make your NMS broadcast/gameplay different than everyone else.

3/28/2016 2:41 pm  #2

Re: NMS streaming

I will probably do some streaming and recording videos. I have never streamed anything before, so it will be a first for me. I might test it out on another game first though.
I plan to make a YouTube series just for NMS. I'm going to try stuff, just to see what I can and can't do in the game. It should be fun!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

5/19/2016 2:26 pm  #3

Re: NMS streaming

I've done a little streaming myself. Just some retro stuff for Twin Galaxies. On release day I'm going full on with streaming. I'm taking my PS4 in to work with me and after I've done my day jobs I'll be playing NMS from 6pm through to 11pm and streaming the whole lot. Making use of my University's ping speeds and bandwidth ☺️. Keep a watch out for my twitch channel - Phoenix_Z80.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Phoenix_Z80.png
“Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable.” 
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

Board footera