No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2016 1:59 pm  #1

63 days left til NMS!! Oh & I'm Leenie :)

Countdown's on!!!!!
Hi! I'm Leenie. I'm a 30 something-ish "lady" from Canada.
I've been a gamer since I can remember - in grade school times I played more Nintendo (parent approved console & games) as of late a huge WoW'er... BUT alas I still feel like I haven't found MY game. In WoW, I quest and love building up my professions.... but the Dungeons and Raids I dislike. I hate the rush people have to level. Must get to lvl 100. Must Raid, must get better gear than you. Must DPS more than you. Recount, Recount.... RECOUNT!
This game checks off so many boxes for what I have been waiting for!
Looking forward to discussions on this board!

4/19/2016 7:43 pm  #2

Re: 63 days left til NMS!! Oh & I'm Leenie :)

Welcome to the forums! I am so looking forward to NMS. I think this is the game I've been waiting for my whole life.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

4/20/2016 5:50 am  #3

Same - so many people are nay-sayer's saying it's going to be boring and repetitive but honestly out of what they have shown us so far, it looks like there are so many possible outcomes from their programing that no one is really going to see the exact thing over at another planet! Will there be a forum where you can link your images? Like... what if we have a post of "My Starting Planet" and snap a pic of where we each get randomly put and share?

4/20/2016 3:40 pm  #4

I agree. Everyone's going to be seeing different stuff. That's why I plan to make travel log videos with things I find. I even plan to make a video for my starting planet.
I could make a new section for sharing images and videos. What do you think it should be called?

4/20/2016 7:32 pm  #5

I went ahead and made a new section called The Planetarium. A place for people to post pictures and videos of their discoveries.

Board footera