No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2016 3:21 am  #1

Narratives and stories

There are huge possibilities in NMS and I'm happy to find out whatkind the lore will be. I'm eager to find stories behind everything I find. I hope for example the ruins, alien races, foreign space ships etc. have somekind of story behind them. I want to find them about. I wish I can find out reasons of why the NMS world is like it is.I hope I'll find narratives of ancient space travelles before me and can find out what has happened to them. That's why I like to play video games, I like stories and narratives.

6/22/2016 3:16 pm  #2

Re: Narratives and stories

I am the same way. I love finding lore in games. I hope they have stories we can discover about crashed ships and such like that. That would be cool! I hope we can explore derelict ships in space or even on planets.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

6/23/2016 12:45 am  #3

Derelict spaceships would be awesome!

I know I will be slightly disapointed if the point of the game is just to reach centre of galaxy and explore randomly generated planets. Let's hope there is a story behind the universe of NMS

6/23/2016 4:59 pm  #4

Sean Murray has said we will discover the Lore of the game as we play, I just wonder how deep it will actually go? I personally hope there is a lot too it.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera