No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2016 1:00 am  #1

Long distance guild ? lol maybe possible

Can such a thing be possible, maybe we might meet up across the stars ?

7/20/2016 7:15 am  #2

Re: Long distance guild ? lol maybe possible

I kind of wish it was possible. The funniest thing in nms is that the most alien thing you can encounter is another player. :D

7/20/2016 11:09 am  #3

We should create our own guild. Not sure we would ever meet in game, but I  want to try. That's why I made the Stellar Cartography section of the forum for people to try and map out the galaxy to try and find other players. Hopefully they'll add more traditional multiplayer in the future so we can trade and interact with others.
Also, welcome to the forums!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

7/20/2016 9:46 pm  #4

I would love to see a interstellar guild happen, names/ideas ? - WheretheFru, YepIseeYou or IcanSeeyouWave.

My main problem would be, if people would shot each other first though ?

7/21/2016 4:57 pm  #5

How about In Search of Other Players, or I.S.O.P. for short. When we name a planet we can put I.S.O.P. after the name. That way we can track each other that way. What do you think? I might make a section on the forums for it as well.
I'm hoping if I meet another player, if that ever happens, they won't shoot me. I never shoot first in multiplayer games like GTA online. I play like real life, not going around shooting people just because I can. I hope others play NMS like that. If somebody does shoot me though, they better look out because I'll come full force after them after that.

7/21/2016 7:58 pm  #6

I.S.O.P sounds great and open another forum.

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

7/22/2016 12:32 am  #7

I think that ISOP is a great idea! Is there any other possible ways to leave such tracks?

7/22/2016 10:56 am  #8

I have no idea yet. We will have to wait until the game is out to see what we can do. I think maybe if we can name a planet, we can add ISOP after the name. Maybe like, "Marlarious - I.S.O.P" 
Where Marlarious is the planet name. Just an idea. That way if we come across it, we know one of our group has been there.
Also, what system will you all be playing the game on? I'll be playing on the PS4 at first and maybe go PC after I get a new desktop. My Laptop won't run the game. I don't think the PC and PS4 will share the same universe, so it might be harder to track people if we are on different systems playing the game.
We can maybe take screenshots of the galaxy map showing our current system and share it on the forum and maybe others can find stuff easier. If we can get spacial coordinates, that would help greatly. Don't know if they will have that in game or not though.

7/22/2016 11:24 am  #9

Ok, I made a new section under Stellar Cartography named I.S.O.P. and put in a pined topic with suggestions on what to do when naming a planet and such. Check it out and if you have any more suggestions to add to my post, let me know.
http://nomansfansite.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=14000001

Board footera