No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2016 1:16 am  #21

Re: I.S.O.P. - In Search of Other Players

I have also put ISOP-names to systems I found. Is there a way to scan nearby planetary system names? In the star map?

8/12/2016 10:40 am  #22

Well, it is the word prick it doesn't like. It doesn't like the word spike either, but it is probably spik it is censoring and not spike. They need to make it smarter to know what word is entered and not censor a whole word because part of it might be something it doesn't like.
I've only put I.S.O.P. on Star System names myself. For waypoint locations on planets, I have added stuff after the name if it is something of interest. Like if there is an alien there, I will put ALF after the name, like "PlanetName - ALF". Also, if there is a trading terminal, I put GTT for Galactic Trade Terminal. Even though I accidentally put GTC on one and didn't realize it until after I hit enter. LOL!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

1/05/2017 8:59 am  #23

Two Words -- Im In !! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

We do need to setup a Republic (Star Wars Style) 
in order to do that we need to meet up. 

reply me on ways to this..

1/05/2017 8:04 pm  #24

Welcome to the board Ash. We aren't able to meet up in game yet. People have tried, but they couldn't see each other. I think it's something Hello Games plans to add in though, so maybe one day we can meet up in game.

1/05/2017 9:54 pm  #25

yup., Researched it yesterday. They should add it up. Game seems lonely rit now.

1/05/2017 9:54 pm  #26

can i play old saved game in foundation update ?

1/06/2017 3:07 pm  #27

Yes, you can. There will be 3 ways to play in the Foundation update. The normal mode, which is your old save, the Creative mode, allows you to build and explore without needing resources and Survival mode, which is difficult survival mode.

1/06/2017 10:26 pm  #28

But it shows no saved game in Normal mode. Nd i cant build bases nd freighters in Normal mode ?

1/07/2017 1:15 am  #29

You should have a save in Normal mode, unless it makes you start a new game. You can build and have a freighter in normal mode.

1/07/2017 5:31 am  #30

got it.. thnx a lot bro.. I needed some help with NMS. this is the only place where i can find it.. 

Board footera