No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2016 11:26 pm  #1

First impressions

I woke up early this morning to play NMS. I wanted to have first impressions of the game before going to work.

I managed to do a slight exploration in my starting planet and finally get off it. I found that the survival doesn't seem to be too hard. It is easy to find stuff you need and luckily I found some interesting ancient alien stuff also. The visuals are beatiful. I did mining pretty much but the sentinels were ok with it. There seems to be lots of crafting options and I have to do some more study with those.

I wonder if I did something wrong because I did not receive pre-order bonuses, like 10 000 units and the ship?

What I expected is that there would be more gas planets and planets with absolutely no life in them. Maybe I haven't explored enough? I have only been in 2 planets.

What is the atlaspass? Where do you get one? I think that I'll have to find out.

And what are your first impressions?

Last edited by JonchaVilla (8/09/2016 11:26 pm)

8/10/2016 12:14 am  #2

Re: First impressions

You should have got a code e-mailed to you. I guess it depends on where you bought it from too. I got mine through Gamestop.com. They sent me an e-mail with my code. After I entered in the code, I loaded the game and it popped up and told me I had unclaimed items. I went under options and there was a place to get my credits and ship.
The visuals look amazing! They have made many improvements on the terrain generation that the pop in isn't anywhere as bad as it was in the old videos.
The survival aspect depends on what planet you are on. Some are really difficult. My starting planet was a pretty normal planet. All I had to keep up was my life support.
I have found many Gek ruins and have learned a lot of their language already. I played for around 10 hours today, with a break in the middle to eat and I have been really enjoying it so far. I still haven't left my starting Star System though.
Not sure where you get the blueprints to make an Atlas Pass. It'll probably turn up soon though.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

8/10/2016 2:40 am  #3

Re: First impressions

I bought it on PSN. I'll do some research with it Thanks.

I can't wait for my work to end for today.

Board footera