No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2015 9:26 am  #1

Losing My Mind!

So... since the first time I heard of the concept of NMS I have been going completely nuts waiting for more news/screenshots/gameplay videos...  I try to talk to my wife about it... but she just is like 'eh'... (She is NOT into video games... and rolls her eyes when I start talking about them...)   I've followed Hello Games and Sean Murray on twitter, signed up for the news letter... and have a permanent tab on all my devices just for searching NMS... which I refresh every 2 - 3 hours... (I don't want to miss the release date... and holy crap I would love a beta...)

When word first came out that it might be a PS4 exclusive I almost went and bought a PS4 on the spot... (luckily now they are saying Win8 and MAYBE XB1... So I can save my money... )

I love games where I get to explore... Minecraft... Terraria... even in more conventional games like Halo I'm always looking around for skulls and other stuff that was either intentional or not...

I am a programmer myself... so I understand the whole procedural generation concept... but for an entire GALAXY?!... that just blows my mind... 

8/13/2015 10:05 am  #2

Re: Losing My Mind!

Welcome aboard Equinox Black! Always good to have new members that are really exited about NMS like the rest of us. I look forward to talking to you more about the game.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera