No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2016 6:05 pm  #1

Stuck with an engineering entity

Help. I entered a building on a planet, and I was greeted by an engineering entity, which is some sort of chill robot that doesn't speak English. It has engaged me in conversation that I don't understand, and my options are to give it rare silicate, uncommon silicate, or common silicate. However, none of these options are highlighted, which I think means that I don't have them. So I'm stuck here on this options screen, talking to this strangely relaxed robot, and neither tab, nor escape is getting me out of here. I've tried nearly every key on my keyboard, and nothing is working. So I guess the question is, how do you force an exit from a decision screen? I can upload a pic of necessary. Please help. I can't get out. I'm stuck having idle chit chat in a language that I don't speak, which, in real life would be impressive. Here, it's just terrifying.

8/13/2016 11:27 am  #2

Re: Stuck with an engineering entity

Yay for hopeless button-clicking. To exit any dialogue screen with response options, on the PC version, you right click. It only took 19 minutes to figure out. I'm so proud.  -.-

Last edited by Reanrai (8/13/2016 11:28 am)

8/14/2016 1:50 pm  #3

Re: Stuck with an engineering entity

On PS4 you can use the circle button to back out. Glad you figured it out. I have learned to always make sure to have different resources on me when talking to aliens. Resources in your ship won't show up in those dialogue options. You were talking to a Korvax from the description you posted. 

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera