No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2015 1:29 pm  #1

No Man's Sky: 6 Minutes of Exploration Gameplay

IGN has released a new video today showing off another 6 minutes of No Man's Sky with Sean Murray. Ryan McCaffrey from IGN get's to play the game this time.
Really cool stuff in this video!

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

7/21/2015 11:20 pm  #2

Re: No Man's Sky: 6 Minutes of Exploration Gameplay

It's nice to see how far along the game is at this point.  But I can't help wondering what improvements and changes will make it into the final release!

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." - Socrates

7/22/2015 1:11 am  #3

I'm with you. It's changed a lot in just a year. The ship interior looks SO much better! Something I wonder about though. They show the galaxy map, but is there a solar system map? They haven't mentioned anything about that at all.

7/22/2015 11:12 pm  #4

I'm hoping that's something that they are either working on now, or will be able to modify and improve after the release.  I like games that are updated after release because they usually follow fan feedback.  Modern consoles even release online updates and expansions on the regular.  No Man's Sky is too big with too much potential not to have a model that includes upgrades and expansion of the original release game!  Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.  We'll find out by the end of the year!

7/22/2015 11:26 pm  #5

I'm pretty sure Sean Murray has said that they plan to keep adding to the game after it released, so that's a good thing to hear. Maybe they'll have expansions too. That would be sweet!

7/22/2015 11:43 pm  #6

Yeah, come to think of it, I think I recall hearing him say something like that.  Ugh, 5 hours of sleep followed by a long day at work and two hours of physical training are making me mush.  I've got to catch up!

Board footera