No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2015 1:35 pm  #1

The Seeker

LOG ENTRY 1.8.15.23.2015+++++ The crimson hue of the horizon gives way to the night sky. The third largest planet in the system, visible from where I stand, slowly begins to emerge and shed a violet light upon the unique flora around me. I stand in silence in honor of the stunning displays around me. How could the existance of such artistic structure, from the countless planets to the lifeforms that scurry around me, be an accident? Is this just some type of oxymoronic organized chaos? Is all this life just some random mishap? What are the chances of such aesthetic appearance just being random? There must be something behind it all, some creator or creators who have laid out the laws, the foundations for such breathtaking sights! Is all of life just procedural? My ponderings are soon interupted by the annoying sound of alarms within my enviormental suit. Oxygen! Yes, I need Oxygen and it is almost gone. How long did I stand there? Enough philosophical and spirtual ponderings for the moment. I jump back into my ship, The Seeker, and head to the massive purple planet in front of me. It is there I will continue my mission of scientific, spiritual and philosophical discovery. I might not live long enough to find all the answers, but I will live my life in pursuit. +++++
Captain Karr
7th United Colonies of the Xiona System.   

Last edited by CaptainKarr (8/10/2015 1:36 pm)

8/10/2015 2:14 pm  #2

Re: The Seeker

Cool story! I look forward to reading more.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera