No Man's Sky Fan Site Message Forum
No Man's Sky
web analytics

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 9:21 am  #1

Meat-popsicle

So Sean has already said there are no reflective surfaces, and your character does not cast a shadow like the environment around him/her. "The only way to know what you look like is to meet up with someone and have them describe yourself to you." This seem VERY intentional. So I started replaying footage and noticed something. Every time the characters gun in drawn/fired, there is no visible hand on it either. no fingers through the trigger holes etc. (There are trigger holes if you look at the upgrade interface). So again, this seems very intentional. Which leads me to believe that Hello Games may just want to allow us the creative freedom to design and imagine this for ourselves, but it may also be part of the story in the game. Nothing in game-play footage proves that we're humanoid, or for that matter, even an organic life form. Your thoughts? Are we all just cosmic Jello-O pudding? Negative. I am a Meat-popsicle.

Last edited by ps4stonemovies (3/28/2016 9:21 am)

3/28/2016 2:37 pm  #2

Re: Meat-popsicle

I the recent videos that were released with everyone using the same stock footage showing the planet Balari V, you can here your character making grunting sounds whenever they take cold damage, so they probably aren't Jell-O Pudding creatures. LOL! I figure they are probably humanoid. The grunting sounds seem almost like primate type grunts.
If you meet someone, just save the video and share it with everyone. Then we will know what our characters look like. That's why I have a section on this board for trying to map out things so we can try and meet other players. It might be extremely difficult, but someone will eventually do it.
Love the 5th element reference by the way! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

Board footera